VRQ LEVEL 2 – DIPLOMA IN BEAUTY THERAPY
Complete within 12 Months – 8 practical training days + 4 assessment days = 12 Days. Includes lifetime registration with VTCT, log book and manuals.
- Provide facial skincare
- Provide eyelash/brow treatments
- Provide threading services for hair removal
- Remove hair using waxing techniques
- Apply make-up
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide pedicure treatments
- Provide eyelash perming
- Provide ear piercing
- Salon reception duties
- Follow health and safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Create an image based on a theme within the hair & beauty industry
- Theory work
- Written tests
- Project work and demonstration
- Case studies
- Portfolio guidance
- Tutor guidance and monitoring
HOW DOES THE COURSE WORK?
You will complete your Beauty Therapy Level 2 within a 12 month period, this will include 8 days training, 4 days theory at our centre plus 4 practical assessment days. All your training material will be provided for you, starter kits for each course are available with 15% discount, so that you can start offering treatments right away!
Yes! Once you have passed your 8 day training, you will receive a Professional Beauty Academy Diploma, which enables you to gain Beauty Therapist Insurance. This means that you can earn money from the clients you work on to complete your case studies. Before you have even achieved your Level 2 qualification, you will be increasing your income!
Case Studies to complete:
- Waxing – minimum of 4 treatments (each type)
- Facial Treatments – minimum of 12 treatments
- Manicure and Pedicure – minimum of 12 manicures and 12 pedicures
- Make Up – minimum of 12 treatments
- Lash and Brow Treatments – minimum of 6 lash tints, 4 brow shapes, 4 individual lashes, 4 strip
Student starter kits are available for purchase at discount prices.