Microblading, also known as eyebrow embroidery, is the manual method of cosmetic tattooing using a hand tool. Fine semi permanent hair strokes are created by depositing pigment under the skin to create natural looking eyebrows.Duration : 2 1/2 Days 10am - 4pm. Course Accredited by HBA Trade Solutions, Hair - Beauty - Aesthetic Professionals.
Entry Requirement : Students must hold a recognised level 2 facial and skin care certificate.
- Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Sterilisation and Sanitation (cross-contamination prevention and blood-borne ppathogen control)
- Equipment & Materials
- Preparation of Treatment Room, Trolley & Client
- Contra-indications & Contra-actions of Treatments
- Relevant Anatomy & Physiology
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Microblading Techniques
- Face Symmetry and Eyebrow Drawing Rules
- How to Draw a Natural Eyebrow Shape
- Natural Stroke Patterns
- Skin Types and Colours
- Strokes, Patterns and Their Practice on Fake Latex Skin
- Colour Theory and Colour Mixing (Pigment Mixing)
- Topical Anesthesia
- The Procedure
- Needle Selection and Usage
- Usage of Microblading Tool
- Practical on Live Models (The Second Practice Day).
- Technical Application of Permanent Cosmetics (Accurate Insertion, Proper Depth, etc).
- Aftercare advice