For those that wish to progress further by taking an VRQ qualification we are a registered training academy with VTCT (Vocational Training Charitable Trust).
Course tutors will give students back up and training support whilst completing theory and practical training.
During training students gain knowledge and experience which leads to them feeling confident and competent to carry out all treatments on friends and family progressing onto members of the general public.
Courses are limited to no more than 4 students at any time, this allows for our tutors to give as much help and support as required.
Students are required to complete written assessments and exams at the end of each unit, all of which are marked and placed into a portfolio. Case studies are required for all units. On successful completion of the course students are awarded with their NVQ/VRQ qualification.
NVQ LEVEL 2:
Course duration: 6 Months – 8 days practical, 4 days theory sessions, 4 days assessments.
- Follow health & Safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide pedicure treatments
- Apply make-up
- Provide eyelash/brow treatments
- Provide facial skincare
- Remove hair using waxing techniques
- Salon reception duties
- Provide eyelash perming
- Provide threading services for hair removal
- Create an image based on a theme within hair and beauty sector
- Provide Ear Piercing
- Theory work
- Written tests
- Project work & demonstrations
- Case studies
- Portfolio guidance
- Tutor guidance and monitoring
Course Fee: £2,500.00 includes lifetime registration with VTCT & training manuals.
Starter kits and uniforms are available at discounted prices.